Sunday, March 28, 2010

See, another rant for the day...

In a lot of ways, I goddamn hate Facebook. Sometimes, when I'm in a particularly vicious mood, I actually enjoy watching a person post emo status update after emo status update, and I laugh and say things like, "what a fucking loser!"

I know. I'm a total bitch.

Alas, right now, there's too much status update drama for me. It seems like every other update has someone talking about their life falling apart. I feel bad for them, somewhat, but I don't want to see it on Facebook. Unless it's hilarious, in which case, post away. Most of it is, but sometimes, I see one and I get this weird feeling that I'm told is pity, and then I fucking hate the person for making me feel such a foolish thing.

And some status updates are just fucking strange. It's weird to see nerds trying to act tough, posting threatening lyrics (they're really all just poorly constructed and sound fucking stupid) or trying to act in a threatening fashion. It's like, you weigh a hundred pounds, I could snap you in half and I would laugh while I did it.

I was going to rant about Ann Coulter, but I just can't bring myself to talk about all the things that piss me off about her. I may end up ranting about Twatlight next, however. Apparently whatever shitty film from the "saga" is out for DVD and shit is quite popular, everyone's posting status updates about it. I goddamn hate Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment