Monday, March 29, 2010

Many things are rage-inducing today.

I was skyping with Ashley and I got talking about my "showdown," if one could call it that, with Sarah's idiot of an ex-boyfriend. I don't know why I called it a showdown, I owned him repeatedly and handily, if I do say so myself. My favourite response to type was "Slit your throat, please." It was just so enjoyable!

I hate school so much right now. It seems like every single thing my professors say is designed to reduce me to a quivering mess of nerves and suppressed rage. We're behind in our lectures for my 20th century Britain class, behind in both my Spanish classes... I think we're good in my modern Europe class, but I dunno. At least that goddamn long writing workshop is over... I'm so relieved to be leaving the department next year. I know that's a crappy thing to say, but I am. I learned a lot in the writing classes, but I really want to do professional writing, like journalism, not learning proper script format. I shall declare myself as a history/Spanish major, much to the disappointment of my parents. I think they wish that I would study English and history and then become a teacher... like I'd be anything but balls at that.

My rage inducer for today was the goddamn "baby." I use the word in quotation marks because HE'S NOT ACTUALLY A BABY HE'S OVER TWO YEARS OLD. But they treat him like a child, he cries all the time and they wait for him to "get it all out." Yet the little bastard is still crying three hours later. And people wonder why I hate children! I fucking hate them so much. I never want one. And I hate when people act like their rudeness or bad behaviour is acceptable because they have kids. Eat shit. Just... die.

No comments:

Post a Comment