Friday, June 4, 2010

Short post. Not enough rage.

Sometimes, people make things so much worse for themselves without even realizing. I would feel bad for them, but I'm not that nice a person, so...

People also have a way of blaming their own shortcomings on other people. I mean, if you have issues with friends, it's probably because you create them. If you're not there for people, they're not going to be there for you. If you act like an idiot, your friends will think you're an idiot.

We have a house full of people right now and it's insane and going to be a very drunken evening. But Clintos is here, and one of my favourite cousins is here, and my grandparents and aunt are here. It's good times.

It's the traffic that's pissing me off right now. I can't believe how douchey people are here. Nobody needs to get out of their driveway because you need to get somewhere zero seconds faster.

I would write more, but I think we have to go pick up alcohol and ice...