Friday, April 16, 2010

Haven't updated in a while....

My bad. It's not that I haven't been hating things lately, because I most certainly have!

Right now, my work is annoyed at me because apparently someone changed my schedule without telling me. Do not care.

Right now, I'm mad at tequila and whiskey for giving me my first blackout moments, although some good did come of that.

Right now, though, the thing that's pissing me off is one of my friend's ex girlfriends.

She's literally crazy. She doesn't understand that she's the most irrational person on the planet. Think Bella from Twilight, but twenty times worse.

I also hate her for repeatedly insisting that my friend owes her something. It's like,

YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOGETHER. SHE OWES YOU NOTHING. YOUR BAD BREAK UP WAS YOUR FAULT, NOT HERS, BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT LET GO WHEN THE TIME CAME. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE FOR CHOOSING TO TALK TO SOMEONE (THAT YOU REPEATEDLY INSISTED WAS A "BITCH") WHEN YOU SUDDENLY HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.


Rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment