Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Very long update coming soon!

That's right. I'm posting about something that's coming up.

I'm only doing this because I don't know how long it will take me to do it (I want it to be filled with facts. Filled. With. Facts.) and, as a history major, I like to research in excessive amounts, read through everything, make summaries of each article and read each article again whilst taking notes before I make an argument.

In case you didn't guess, my rant is going to involve a lot of history. YAY.

But I'll give a hint... it's about a certain revolutionary figure that left-wing student idealists everywhere know nothing about yet insist on wearing shirts with his face slapped on them.

In case you actually didn't get that (I'm somewhat upset that I just gave it away, actually), my rant is going to be about Che Guevara.

Stay tuned! Or... reading or... whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment